Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Body Image: The good, the bad, & the make-believe

Weightlifting routines is the basic need you must have upon starting your weightlifting career. This is what I just found on fitnesslifeadventure.com. I believe it’s essential to know as well on body image. And this article gives you the basics when it comes to knowing some more weightlifting routines and body image. Please read it below.

“I have struggled with my body image for the past couple years. I don’t think that I am fat, I would just like to be thinner and more toned. All I want is to be less insecure about my body, I would love to look like you! It’s just so hard being surrounded by all these girls who are twigs all the time. “ I get emails like this all the time. Heck, most of us girls have conversations like … Re...Body Image: The good, the bad, & the make-believe

As you can see this is a simple stuff you can implement on your blog to improve your expertise and knowledge in weightlifting routines along with body image. If you want to learn more about this, please check some of the articles I found online regarding this topic.

This is related to weightlifting supplements. Please check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment